Holy Stone U818A Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4 GHz 6-Axis gyro RC Quadcopter for Kids with Headless Mode, One Key Return and Low Voltage Alarm, Easy & Safe to Fly, Includes Bonus Battery
Bannaga ⭐ Express
Drone with HD Camera, Holy Stone RC Drone Quadcopter with HD Camera Headless Mode,One Key Return Home and Low Voltage Alarm Function
Fly straight out of the box with the easy-to-maneuver Holy Stone U818A HD+ drone! It's lightweight, 5 oz frame excludes it from FAA registration requirements. Enhanced features to maximize and quadruple your flight time.
- Forward-facing stationary HD camera: allows you to take high-res pictures & video during flight
- Removable 4GB Micro-SD card and SD Card Reader: to store and upload footage from multiple flights
- 2.4GHz transmitter has LCD screen and displays full flight status
- 4 CHANNEL function and 6 Axis Gyro Stability provide stable flying and easy operation
- Strong powerful motors enable the helicopter to fly much longer and more efficiently
- High performance plastic protective frame protects the propellers in flight and acts as an anti-collision safety mechanism
- Perform extreme stunts with simple joystick combos including Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, 360°flips and rolls
- LED running lights and remote control signal light makes it easier to chase and control the drone
- Low battery alarm enjoy a safety flight
- 2 Long-life batteries can be swapped or charged in-place
- Charging Time: 90-120 mins; Flight Duration: 7-9 mins.
How to pair the drone with the controller:
- 1. Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged
- 2. Place the drone on a flat ground surface.
- 3. Turn on the drone then turn on the controller, push the left joy-stick up and down quickly to pair the drone until the light on the remote controller turns solid and the lights on the drone turn solid.
- 4. Now the drone is paired.